This page gives you an insight into the easy installation and integration of the Espresso Deletion Orchestration solution.
The installation and integration documentation itself will be handed over after the commercial agreement.
To get an idea of how easy it is to set up or configure the solution, we refer you to the demo system in the Demo & Test section of this website.
Commissioning consists of the following steps
- Installation of the Espresso Deletion Orchestration solution in your own cloud (see Cloud Setup section) or use of the Espresso SaaS offering
- Registration of a mandant in Espresso Deletion Orchestration
- Configuration of involved applications, business objects, retention periods, deletion locks and deletion dependencies
- Onboarding of the client applications by implementing the respective tasks (identification, veto, deletion) and access to the Orchestration API
- Optional extension of the engine with own tasks
- Access to monitoring and proof of deletion via the Espresso dashboard